Position: Graphic/Web Designer
Department: Software Development
Reports to: Software Development Team Leader (Open Source)
The Designer will produce high-quality design for the company and its clients. He/she will be responsible to initiate, envision, and execute style guidelines and marketing materials. He/she will work with the marketing manager, designers and web specialists to execute initiatives.
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Meets clients to identify their needs, presents the initial design ideas, and maintains regular communication with them.
- Draws up detailed website specifications and designs sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designs and redesigns webpage layouts, application layouts, visual imagery, and ensures alignment with organization’s branding policy or the requirements of the client.
- Works with different content management systems.
- Visualizes and designs Cacttus Group’s and its clients’ logo concept, corporate identity, brand, widows/walls design or other.
- Recommends, designs, ensures alignment of brand, color palette, layout and style guidelines.
- Produces original products that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Creates wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Works closely with the Marketing Manager to design marketing materials and assists with creative concepts.
- Interfaces and works closely with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Tests the website to ensure it is working and looks like the design proposed.
- Keeps up to date with new software developments and design trends and recommends web design/user interface trends, technologies and processes for site development.
- Adapts existing web or application design with responsive or mobile application interface
- Maintains and enhances websites by adding and improving design and interactive features.
- 3+ years of experience in design
- Bachelor degree in the field is an advantage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (advantage)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently and communicate design concepts and ideas.
How to apply:
- All interested should apply through our recruitment electronic system www.cacttus.com/employment .
- Together with the application, please send your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com
- Deadline for application is 27.06.2017.
- Only the selected candidates for the next recruitment phase will be contacted.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be taken under consideration.