Job title: Project Manager
Place of work: CACTTUS Education-Prishtinë
Duration: 24 months from signing the contract, with the possibility of continuity
Cacttus Education is an associate level professional school with a two year study program, where the main focus is the development of practical skills, by completing them with the adequate theory. The industry of information technology currently is the most sought-after world work market, that enables the flexibility of working from your home for any of the international markets. The development of key practical skills in the filed of information technology single you out in the multitude of workplaces in this field. Furthermore, the professional school allows the continuity of the academic education in every field and enables the transferal of credits in any institution for the subjects attended at Cacttus Education.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planification, execution and finalization of project activities within deadline, budget and the level of quality defined in projects.
- Identifying experts and staff for work in different project phases.
- Managing and coordinating staff, contractors and project experts;
- Financial monitoring and management of activities and projects;
- Compiling reports and reporting: reporting and presenting on regular basis to the CEO and project donors.
- Communication on regular basis verbally and in written, with the project staff, Cacttus Education management, beneficiaries, donors and the media;
- Prepare and approve materials for publication: reports, leaflets, brochures etc., in coordination with marketing officials;
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Project management experience
- Experience in administrative and financial reporting
- Experience in projects for one or more of the fields: training and education, employment, entrepreneurship, innovation;
- Speak and write, in an advanced level, the languages: Albanian and English;
- Good knowledge and efficient use of information technology and computer systems to fulfill the workplace requirements;
- Experience with project management in institutions, international donors, EU funds, foreign representative offices;
- Experience in designing and compiling project proposals;
- Formal training or certification in one or more of these industrial certifications: PMP, Prince2, CompTIA, Project+;
- University diploma. (university diploma/MBA/considered an advantage.);
- Experience in communication with the media and public;
- Advanced level knowledge of other local and/or foreign languages.
The candidate must have:
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills;
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, in projects and parallel activities.
- Communication and collaboration skills, ability to work with and lead in a team.
- Ability to delegate effectively and prioritize.
All the interested candidates should send the CV alongside a Cover Letter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line, the position title you are applying. You should submit the application by 25.07.2018 at the latest. Only the short-listed candidate will be contacted.